Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lousy Chinese food, bad jokes - and Jesus!

Yep, that spells Christmas. It WOULD have been okay if it hadn't been so friggin vegetarian. One of the other tables was fressing the best looking roast duck I have ever seen. And that, clearly, made the horrid comedy routines sparkle. No one can be unhappy with a mouth full of sweet savoury grease.

Which, naturally, brings us to Chanuka, and my roommate's determination to NEVER have anything tasty in the house. As far as food is concerned, that is. Some of her studmuffins have been VERY tasty looking (and possibly even mots with atrocious judgement).
But no latkes. No sufganiot. No fried anything. I'm going through deep fat withdrawal.


Of course, SHE had a turkey for Christmas. I cannot even begin to comprehend what she sees in Jesus. Yes, you heard me, last night's loverboy was a Latino named Hay-zooz! And I can now honestly say that I've had absolutely the most unjewishy of Christmasses ever!

The three of us went out for the usual dreary "we aren't part of this whole celebration because one of us is a ho, one of us is a heathen, and one of us is just a dipshit" kungpao comedy. And because ONE of us is a vegetarian, none of us got to eat any meat. So just dish up the green crud and bad jokes, and we'll pretend we're happy. Hay-zooz smiled like an idiot through the entire thing. He didn't get a single one of the gags, but that's okay, that wasn't what he needed to get anyhow. Olé, as they say.


THANG didn't come home last night, so I actually got to sleep early. But tonight, she's back!


At least I've got my own bottle of Bourbon in my room, and can drown out THANG's second unholy night. I think he's the Greek fellow from two months ago. He reeks of cheep aftershave.

Oh no, it's his second coming!!!!!
Right! at! this! very! moment!
Sweet cheeses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now is Christ risen...