Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rowdy and rutting

The three weeks since thanksgiving have sucked, just sucked! For one thing, Yossi and I are over! And I don't want to talk about it!


AND my dad keeps asking me if I've met any nice men! Next thing you know he'll be signing me up for j-date!
I so do NOT need to talk to some accented noodge who wants to know my breast size! Or wether I wear a snood! Dad should be happy if he gets ANY son-in-law, ever. I'm more likely to marry a Chinese Jewelry store owner before I find a nice Jewish man at this rate.


Of course, that ain't a problem for my oversexed roommate. She just keeps bring home her hundred and ninety pounds of hamburger, or her big side of pork, or her horny venison, or her...... you get the picture. Her sexlife is like NASA - several fiery launches, and a few good explosions. It just makes me sick. Every night for the past ten days I've come home, and she and whatever flavor of day she's chewing on have been humping like rutting elephants. With loud trumpetting, crashes, and shaking floors. I've been cleaning surfaces in this apartment like crazy, yet I fear I'll never get the reek of randy out of it. And I dare not sit on the couch anymore. Good thing she keeps her door closed most of the time.

No comments: