Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yay! Obama!

Tall dark and handsome next president! This is what I've been waiting for since I was a freshman - a leader who is spoonable!

It was all over by eight o'clock. Except for the drinking and weeping. Sorry boys, I have no sympathy. Take your old macho looser and go home.

I'm feeling good right now. If I had stayed at the bar I might be feeling better, but I would wonder what to do with him tomorrow morning. Can't really have mister F. Better waking up in a strange place with two lonely girls, one of whom is a man-shark (that would be the 'other' resident of this apartment).

I'm kidding, of course. I don't have what it takes to pick up men in bars.


But tonight I do feel like I struck it lucky. Warm and tingly all over. I'm gonna see if 'Thang' has left any vodka in the fridge and go to bed. Sleeping will be hard, I'm just so excited.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should really mention that I am the spitting image of Obama, but infinitely more at hand.

And a very dashing sociable person, to boot.


---Grant Patel

The back of the hill said...

Grant, Obama may look like you. But I fear the resemblance ands there.

The back of the hill said...

Ends there. Not 'ands there'.

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I look exactly like him. Just close your eyes, and you won't know the difference.

Well, except for the panties.


---Grant Patel

Suzycat said...

Downer, boys. Take a cold shower.